Shaxina Ğaybullayeva

Art museum 

Day 3 
 
Hello everybody. This blog is our third practise .

At our third practise we went to Art museum. 

Art museum is very beautiful. 



At Our third practise day presenting task this 

Destination. was given to three girl Farangiz 

Dilshoda Jamila . Their information is very useful for me .


In this picture our coursemates observed Art Museum . 










In this picture is very attractive for us 











I live an ancient city which is called Bukhara. 

There are a lot of ancient museums in our city 

I visited the art museum with my coursemates 

In order to observe ancient  pictures which is 

Painted by well known artists



When I entered the museum one picture is 

Impressed me That picture was still life and

Was painted by Aramkachaturian . We can see 

various fruits and vegetables . Such as: pomegranate 
Apples, melon and others . 

Apart from that bred is also drawn in picture.

And in the backet we can see peaches . Everbody 

knows that this delicious fruits are ripen in 

autumn . Near  the backet three red pomegranat

Cut melon is on the plate with knife . This picture is very attractive and straightforward 

We can see a lot of such kind of pictures in this art museums. 

I love art museum. So l came again here due to 

watch a lot of beautiful pictures. 


 




Комментарии

  1. Shaxina. Your blog is very interesting. But again there are grammar and spelling mistakes. Be attentive. Before writing check the text which you are going to publish.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Waxina your blog is very interesting.I love it. Thank you😘

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Hello your blog is very worthy of praise.I congratulated on your work.in my opinion you will get good mark

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Hello your presentation good and wonderdil beautiful

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Good evening Shaxina. Your blog is very useful for me. Because it has a lot of information. I liked it. 👍

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. hi Shaxina. Your blog so beautiful and useful for everyone. It includes so many colorful pictures and interesting informations. THANK you

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Hello my dear Shaxina your blog is very good it is very interesting it has very useful information 😘😘 I liked it🥰

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Ğaybullayeva Shaxina

Ğaybullayeva Shaxina

Ğaybullayeva Shaxina.